i dont want school to come back! we would all just be fine if the whole school just went and died! i now have to worry about mid term exams which ive heard arent fun... and now i cant get any sleep! oh well, i got to get used to it- i have 3 1/2 more years of high school... joy!
you know what? i saw Les Miserables the movie for the first time like a years ago and i freakin love it! i am in love with the broadway musical and want to go see it even if i have to fly out to london to see it! heres a pic of the hot guy on it!

speakin of hot guys-- on prince caspian, that guy was a little more than WOAH!!!

btw-- my yw went to Sister Stotts house (my yw pres.) and made homeade tamales--- they here THE BEST!!!!!! ill get pics on soon
also, i got my own camera 4 christmas along with a straightener, winter boots, jewlery, and 3 outfits! ill get those pics on aswell!!
we are supposed to be sending out the new years cards out soon - which I think are freakishly lame but anywho... hope you had a merry christmas and may the new year bring great oppertunities! love all yall






3 comments:
HI ABBEY!!! You probly don't remeber me but this is Cassie Beecher! I used to be in your ward and I love your blog by the way. I miss you! WE recived your card and you are gorgeous! Talk to you later...
Aww...the WHOLE school go and die? What happened to Duckie? And everybody else? Well....except for Chicken and Creepy Guy 1 ^^. You should put their pics up here to show people why we named them that. :P
Anyway! Nice blog! I should watch Les Miserables :O I heard it was good ^^.
dear "abs" (i've never called you that!)
ok, so I haven't checked out your blog in a while (please forgive), but I did tonight and I am dying b/c you talked about the MOVIE Les Miserables!?!
Do you know that my friends and I, in high school, used to watch that ALL the time?! AND "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"---another goody.
So, I just wanted to give you a shout out and say "HEY GIRL" to you!
Have a lovely evening!
p.s. I talked to your mom tonight, you two are SOOOOO alike! It is so fun! Both darling! Both fun! :)
lots of love!
Post a Comment