falls here! hip hip horray!!!! i LOVE the fall colors and the perfect picturesque landscapes you can take with the fall scenery!!
Our young women just did a BEAUTIFUL yw in excellence last night!!! it was soooo pretty... its color scheme was black and white so it was very contemperary. ill have to get pics to you guys as soon as I get pics!!
im doing pretty well in High school although there are BOAT LOADS of homework!!!

i cant wait till i can have a relaxing break!!!!
Twilight is TOTALLY AWESOME!!! i want to get the soundtrack So much!!!! i think ill like the movie... the trailer looked sooooooo good... i got goose bumps!
i have to go right now... i promise to write when ever i can... it just gets so hectic around here i never have time to write... leave comments! ( i love reading them)






5 comments:
Hey Abs! I'm going to miss my YW in excellence bcuz of a concert, which I can't skip bcuz I'm concert mistress and the conductor would kill me... I can't wait for those pictures!
OK, you just killed me with that slideshow.
Love the fall pictures! Looks like your family had a great time finding pumpkins- How was your Halloween? I remember last year was so fun! I also look forward to seeing your YW pictures.
Take Care!
-Aunt Jana
Thanks Abbey for posting such graet pictures! I love picking out pumpkins--Corey picked ours out and carved a pretty scary one!
Your YW pictures sounds really cool--can't wait to see them!
Good luck with all the studying and yay for breaks!!!
hugs,
Alisa
PS--love the picture of the Boston Public Gardens! :)
I love all your pictures- I am so glad you blogged about YW in Excellence.
Post a Comment